Membership of the Beenleigh Yatala Chamber of Commerce provides businesses throughout the region with opportunities to improve their business.
The core purpose of Beenleigh Yatala Chamber of Commerce is to be a politically and financially independent organisation providing members with the opportunity to improve business and business growth, and create employment opportunities. The Chamber aims to assist business by being an active lobbyist and provide a framework to network for profit to ultimately improve the prosperity of the community.
Additional benefits include..
- Regular events with high profile guest speakers addressing issues of current relevance. Such venues allow members to meet, interact, and often conduct business they may not otherwise do.
- Advice in business development promotion together with marketing information is available.
- The Chamber plays a key role in marketing the area to aid further investment, trade and tourism.
- Business profiles are enhanced through being a member of the Beenleigh Yatala Chamber of Commerce which has the authority to speak on behalf of business.
- Access to government using the Chambers voice. The vast size of the regional membership of the Beenleigh Yatala Chamber of Commerce provides credibility to respond to issues of importance to business.
- The Chamber has confidence to stand publicly on issues affecting business confidence and investment in the region.
The Chamber welcomes all business people from the smallest to the largest enterprise. Private membership is offered to business people wishing to maintain their membership and interest in the community. This diverse membership base is a great strength and major factor in the Chamber's position as the Beenleigh Yatala regions leading business voice.
The Chamber is a potent lobbying force - locally, state and nationally on behalf of it's members and the region.